Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Serger

Today is the first day of the long track ahead for me and the machine. I finally got the Singer pro finish serger. It was a little challenging the first hour of trying to figure the monster out. I tried and tried to get the thing to sew the chain it had on the inspection fabric still attached to the thread on the machine. I was so frustrated when it kept balling up in a knot and had no clue as to why. I thought my venture was shortly lived. That is until I finally realized that I needed to put the presser foot in the downward position. It has worked loke a champ ever since. I have never used this type of machines before but to my surprise it is not as difficult as one would think. Once you get past all of the threading. So I hope me and my little machine have a long relationship making the oh so cute clothes for the little Mady Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here