Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mady's feet and walking in the foosteps of Jesus



Mady's feet



These little feet have walked so many steps in the short 3 years she has been here. I wonder where these feet will take her in the next 30 years. I hope they take her to the ends of the earth and she walks every step she can. I hope they take her to her first day of school and her last day of college. I can just see them walking down the isle as she gets married and starts her family. Maybe they will walk her out the hospital door with her newborn child in her arms. These little feet only have a few miles on them now but they have millions yet to come. I just hope most of all that these little feet walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here